Monday, December 22, 2008

Decorating the tree

Decorating the tree is Kaitlyn's favorite thing to do which is great for me as it's my least. It's not that I hate it, I'm just so meticulous about which ornaments go where and not having two similar colors to close together, making sure to alternate, etc. However, this year I just let her do whatever she wanted. She had a fun time and so did her sister sitting on the floor watching her.

Kaitlyn all cozy watching the Grinch
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne said...

Merry Christmas, Kaitlyn did a great job with that tree.

Anonymous said...

Great new photo's. I go to your site like a few times a week looking for new photo's or updates. Thanks for getting the Christmas pictures gone!!!.

You have a beautiful family, keep up the new pictures and updates.

Would love to see you living in the Twin Cities. Love Todd

Go Minnesota Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!