Okay, I know it is almost Christmas…but I've been so busy with Christmas I haven't had a chance to blog and post pictures about Thanksgiving and the events thereafter. Well the pictures of Thanksgiving we will just have to imagine since not a single picture was taken when my whole family was together.
It was the first time I hosted Thanksgiving and I would much rather do Christmas, at least with that holiday it’s not all focused around the meal and there's presents to open. It was quite the let down after all the planning, shopping, and hours of cooking to have it be all over in 40 minutes more or less. I have a new found appreciation to my mother and all the other women who have prepared numerous Thanksgiving dinners.
It was wonderful time and I was very thankful to have everyone together but lets remember to take pictures next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment