
We pulled out Kaitlyn's tent for family movie night. The girls had a blast playing in it and watching the movie in it. This evening we watched The Tale of Despereaux. Very cute and entertaining movie for the whole family.


Kaitlyn loved the tent she begged to sleep in it for days. She wants to sleep in it outside in the backyard. Of course only if one of us sleeps with her. Unfortunately, the tent is smaller then a 2-person tent and I cannot stretch my legs out. We will have to get a larger 6-person tent and have a campout in our backyard this summer. That's really the extent of what I will camp these days. I must have a bathroom with running water close. Plus if things don't go well we can always slip inside to our cozy beds.
1 comment:
Nice tent Kaitlyn! I also really liked the movie Despereaux. He's a good little mouse.
Aunt Nan
Post a Comment