.jpg)
Kaitlyn helping daddy open his presents. Besides the gift from me you would think the gifts were for a teenage boy. Three new games for his Wii.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I wanted to decorate the cake with something fun. I was think of all the stuff Brian enjoys golf, NASCAR, football and video games. I found football birthday candles so it was going to be a football themed party. Brian is a Minnesota Viking's fan, my family just loves that about him.
What do you think...not bad for my first attempt at decorating a cake.
Our dear friends Brian and Cari, so much so we have Kaitlyn call them uncle and auntie.
Kaitlyn intensely playing Wii Mario Kart with her 2nd cousin Carlee.
Afterwards insisting we have to get that game for her for Christmas.


.jpg)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brian! Sorry I missed all the festivies. The picture of Brian and the girls shows how much Hannah looks like Daddy.
Love,
Aunt Nan
Happy Birthday Brian! Karlene, I'm really impressed with your cake decorating skills :)
Post a Comment