Sunday, October 26, 2008

Number 2 Down, 18 To Go

Kaitlyn FINALLY lost her second tooth. It had been loose for a long time. We tried everything to get her to pull it out but no amount of bribing worked. It was just hanging by one little thread for weeks and then while she was coloring at the table one day, it popped out onto her lip. I'm sure she had been wiggling it with her tongue which helped. We are so happy it's finally out.


Kaitlyn second tooth lost. October 21, 2008

After she lost her first tooth, her Great Aunt Nan sent her this fun wood tooth to put her lost teeth in. Kaitlyn ran and got it as soon as she lost her tooth. It made the evening so much smoother with getting ready for the Tooth Fairy. For Kaitlyn it was easy - the tooth had a home now and the Tooth Fairy knew where to get it. No questions on "will the Tooth Tairy know where to get it" or "how will she get it". She placed it right on her nightstand and off to bed she went. And awoke with 2 dollars for her second tooth.

2 comments:

Anne said...

We so needed that box on our last tooth. It's perfect for the tooth fairy :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she likes her tooth box. If I could find the man who made them again I would get more of them. Maybe I will see if I can get Tim to cut some out for me.
Aunt Nan