Sunday, August 24, 2008
Enchanted
Kaitlyn and I just discovered the movie Enchated this summer and absoutley LOVE it. We watch it almost everyday and/or listen to the soundtrack.
Kaitlyn wanted me to put curlers (the pink foam ones) in her hair so in the morning she would have beautiful curly hair like Giselle (from Enchanted).
These pictures are the outcome. I couldn't stop taking pictures she started posing for me and suggesting different things. It was just so cute.
I've noticed in each picture I'll see a strong likeness to either me or Brian but also our mothers as well. Hannah's just all Daddy right now. However if you were to compare baby pictures of Kaitlyn and Hannah you wouldn't be able to tell them apart if it wasn't for Hannah's dark hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Kaitlyn and I simply must discuss the role of Queen Narissa as the primary antagonist and how it relates to the 3rd wave feminist movement as well as the numerous references to 40's era films depicting the trials and tribulations of Big City Life-- ie, the use of NYC as a backdrop.
Yeah, Hannah is the spitting image of Brian.
T.C.
Tell Kaitlyn that I love Enchanted too! I went out and bought it as soon as it came out. Let her know that she looked very much like princess Giselle with her curls.
Love,
Aunt Nan
Post a Comment