Sunday, January 11, 2009

On the Tooth Front

Kaitlyn lost 2 more teeth over Christmas break. One that had us concerned as it had tipped over and was sitting sideways in a hole from a tooth that had earlier fallen out. For months, we tried persuading and bribing her to wiggle it and get it out. But when the one had wiggled out so easily for her, I found this the perfect time to work on the stuck one. It was a little harder then the other as it had been in there way to long. I was so happy and proud of her and glad the nightmares of damaged permanent teeth with huge dental bills would be out of my head now. I could tell Kaitlyn was proud of herself too. She came up to me hours later and said “Mom, aren’t you happy I got that stinkin tooth out” I just laughed and gave her a big-ole hug and said OH YES and I bet you are happy I won’t be buggin you to pull that stinkin tooth out anymore.

12.29.08 top right lateral incisor (I had to google that)
12.30.08 bottom left front tooth/central incisor
5 Down, 15 more to go....

And now for HANNAH
7 In, 13 more to go
3 bottom ones and 4 top.
Keep all fingers away from her mouth as she will not hold back from chomping down as hard as she can.
I'm working on a cute picture of her showing off her new teeth.

No comments: